Thursday, June 2, 2011

HDR: Putrajaya 1

Assalamualaikum,

Come back with HDR images. I had photography outing 2 days ago at Putrajaya. I arrived at Dataran Putra at 6.30 p.m. after about 50 minutes drive from Subang. The sky was cloudy, preventing the sun from shining, with some haze which was visible to naked eyes. Not really suitable for landscape photography.

However, I still proceed. Using the ISO200 and aperture ranging from 5.0 to 8.0, I managed to capture several images of Masjid Putra. For this time being, I concentrated in producing HDR images, thus by using automatic exposure bracketing (AEB) I captured 3 photos for every scene.





The last image was captured just before the Muazin recites the Azan Maghrib. Not sure why the image came out with blue colour, but it look nice.

Hope u enjoy the view.

No comments: