Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sunrise: Sg Besar


Assalamualaikum,

Four days ago, we went to visit my wife's grandmother who live at Sg Besar, Selangor. The house is surrounded with paddy field or 'sawah padi'. At the moment, the fields or 'sawah' are full with new growing rice plant.

Early in the morning, after Solat Subuh or dawn prayer, I quickly get my camera and set the tripod beside the house facing east. It was the same spot where I photographed the sunrise in last year... 

It was 6.30 am. At the horizon, I can see glowing sky reflecting the sunlight that indicating the start of another day. Combination of red, yellow and blue at the eastern horizon was stunning.

The camera was set at 18mm focal length, f/22, 30 seconds exposure time with ISO100.

Please enjoy the photos.    






Thank you.

No comments: