Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miniature: Motorbike


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I have a friend who is so passionate about motorbikes of big c.c. a.k.a superbikes.

And one of his hobby is collecting miniature superbikes. He had collections of miniature superbikes of various names and brands. The last time I counted 16 numbers of miniature superbikes or maybe more, being displayed on his working desk.

I appreciated the details being presented on the miniature model, in represent of the actual superbike. The works are marvelous. I planned to have some, but have to wait until my son is a bit older, or otherwise the miniatures wouldn't last.

And for the time being, here they are for your view. I present to you collections of superbike miniatures belong to Fajrul, my colleague. 

Please enjoy the photos.. 








Thank you.

No comments: