Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Before sunrise @ Perantau Damai


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

As sunset is one of the majestic events admired by photographers, so does sunrise.

I had once posted sunrise photographs captured at Kuala Selangor, but now I took photographs of sunrise event at Perantau Damai, Muadzam Shah, Pahang. Frankly speaking, it was at my in law's homeland.

It was dawn. The clear sky at eastern horizon shown sign of sun light creeping into the dark blue sky. I positioned myself at the highest point as possible and started recording the event. It was so wonderful. Please enjoy the photos that been shared here....   

'First light' creeping into the eastern horizon

Minutes after the first photo... 

The eastern sky become brighter and brighter....

Some cirrus cloud can be seen

It is morning.....

Thank you for viewing.


No comments: