Saturday, June 30, 2012

CH: Morning view (2nd day)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

It was about 0715 of the 2nd day of our visit to Cameron Highland. As I love photography, I got a habit of going out early in the morning with my camera, especially when I am at new places or having a vacation or travelling away from home.

The weather was cold with chilly wind on my face. Looking at the sky, it was cloudy, but I was not sure whether it was dew or the low hovering clouds (actually we were at the high ground...). They look the same. While wondering around the area and taking some photos, suddenly I felt rain drops on my face and my bare hands. Suddenly it was raining! Without any warning! 

I ran to the nearby building, in order to protect the gear. No wonder some of the brochure for Cameron Highland reminds the public to be ready with either raincoat or umbrella while being in Cameron Highland. Because of the unpredictable short term rainfall, without any sign or warning.   :)


Nearby houses or... cottage... and the cloud seems so near...

Parking area at the back of the homestay apartment...

Pine trees are common in the area.... may be due to the cold weather.. ..

Thank you.


No comments: