Monday, January 16, 2012

A journey... the 'blue' sky


Assalamualaikum,

It was during my journey from Klang to Johor, when I noticed the 'vivid' blue color of the sky. Sometimes I wonder how our camera record the light that make-up the photographs. My technical knowledge was very limited especially on the electrical and electronic items that have a lot of jargons. As far as I know, the electronics chip 'works' based on machine language: 0 and 1. However, as the technology advanced with the cumulative efforts of many people, now we can have our digital camera, slightly different from the film camera that we have in the last decades.

Subsequently, the most wonder that came to my mind was how our eyes see the color of the world around us. It is a miracle that Allah s.w.t. has given us, as one of His blessing upon the people on the earth. However, this 'gift' is also a test for human being, in which will be questioned on how we use His gift.

So, be prepared with your answer... a reminder for myself also...   

The following photos are pictures of the sky. I changed and modified a bit on the 'color scheme'...  




Please enjoy the photos...

Thank you.

No comments: