Monday, August 6, 2012

Night Photography: Tg Harapan, Klang


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I would like to share some photos that I took two months ago. The location: Tanjung Harapan Klang a.k.a. Tanjung Gila as some would say.

It was about an hour after sunset. My brother in-law pays a visit with his wife and invited us to join them having dinner at Tanjung Harapan, Klang. The location is located about 12 minutes driving from my house. Seeing that as an opportunity for night photography, I grabbed my camera and joint them together with my wife and children.

Tanjung Harapan is located on a riverbank beside a seaport, with a lot of ships 'sails' the water and commercial fleets (lorries and prime movers) on the land, bringing goods. However, Tanjung Harapan also have sea food restaurants along its muddy bank (overlaid with rocks and concrete surface).

While waiting for the meal, I set up my gears, looking for some views to be recorded. I managed to take some photos of the beautiful night view when suddenly a scream bring shock to my heart. It was my children; Iman and Alya, both fell on their back due to slippery concrete slab, when they walked towards the water. The water was subsiding, exposing slippery, muddy concrete slab.

Despite my warning to the children for not to wander away from me, they just ignored me without realizing the consequences that they might encounter. I witnessed my boy fell to the concrete slab, twice, when he tried to walk away from the area after the first fall. And he injured his chin. Lucky that the rest of his body was not seriously injured despite some scratches and bruises. He was shocked and so did Alya.

Thus, I had to cancel my photography, to comfort my children, and hoping that they will learn something despite the bad experience.

Meanwhile, please enjoy the photos....           


Looking to the west, we can see seafood restaurant serving the customer...

View to the east, the replica of a sail ship, become tourist attraction at Tanjung Harapan...

The opposite river bank....

Thank you.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

cantik..masyaALLAH..

Norisam AR said...

Hari itu sedikit berjerebu, menyebabkab effect cahaya yang menarik....

BEADNEST by Hamiza Hamzah said...

lawa la pic ni....

BEADNEST by Hamiza Hamzah said...

lawa la pic ni....