Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Close up: bird

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Still transmitting from the backyard of my father in-law's house, Keratong 8, Muadzam Shah (actually the photos were shot there... hehehe)

Using my entry level Canon EOS1000D and cheap zoom lense EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS, I intended to photograph some flowers blooming at the compound of the house. While setting my camera, a bird flew over me and landed not far away (about 2 meters from where I was sitting), just nice for me to take a shot. 

Thus, not to waste the opportunity, I quickly re-composed the camera and took some shots. All the knowledge regarding photography was forgotten, no Rule of Third, just focus and shoot..! hahaha...!  The session only lasted about 30 seconds. And here are the results:





Thank you. Do not hasitate to put your comment.

Wassallam.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wsalam..
nice shot!

Norisam AR said...

Thank you. Peluang yang amat-amat jarang sekali.... hehehe

Anonymous said...

Brilliant work!