Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Portrait: Children 2

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

I am back! After about a week without updating this photoblog, now I am back..! (Arnold always say this... hehehe..)

The topic today is about portrait. The photos below were taken 2 days ago. He is my nephew, Muhammad Irfan Naim, 1 1/2 years. He was standing at the grilled door, looking at me while I was photographing something else. His look was innocent with his bright eyes, maybe wondering what I was doing at that time. Or.... maybe he was missing his dad as the father was currently outstation somewhere. Or.... maybe he wants to tell me to open the gate for him to venture out....

The source of light was at my left, from outside of the door, in contrast with the dimmed surrounding inside, thus creating interesting portrait of him.   


Maybe he was wondering what happened at the outside....

Thank you