Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Close up: moss a.k.a. algae

Assalamualaikum...

We visited Section N5 Office at the end of April 2011, in conjunction with a technical site visit by the authority as well as some lectures from one of our local University. Lucky that I brought along my EOS1000D with me. The man-made fountain at the front of the office looked nice with some moss at the edge of the running water. The mini waterfall sounds cool and refreshing... hehehe... Credit to the guy who did this landscape.  

Me and my friend took this opportunity to freeze some of the image of this man-made fountain in our DSLR's sensor. Together with my EFS 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS lens, I scouted near the man-made landscape to get closer view.

The man-made fountain, looks cool

The moss living at the edge of the running water...

Close-up from another angle....

This time focus on the background

Some bubble of water due to the water spray... 

Thank you.

No comments: